- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2gk fb.me/6Nd6hN1fA 8 hours ago
- Never Grow Up wp.me/p1pJhn-2gn fb.me/3myHjDpjC 4 days ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2fS fb.me/1zTS1TVVJ 1 week ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2g7 fb.me/3DIjNdCXU 1 week ago
- Babies Know Best wp.me/p1pJhn-2fW fb.me/2MEEHt15A 1 week ago
- 118,991 hits
Category Archives: Valentine’s
Oh Valentines Day, you are the bane of my existence. Not really. I just don’t really like you as a “holiday” or as a friend. I am a firm believer in loving the person you are with and telling them so throughout the year. I am also a fan of surprises and surprising your loved one all year with little things. That said, Happy V-day if you celebrate it. Otherwise, I love you just the same as I did yesterday, reader, and just as much as I will tomorrow.
I’m going to show you guys how I made my gloooooorious Heart Sweatshirt [originally from Amy over at A is for Ampersand]!
-2 Sweatshirts [I bought cheap-o 3 dollah ones at Wal-mart]
-Sewing Machine [makes it easier, but you can always hand sew with a needle]
Step 1: Draw a heart shape onto the sweater you’d like to be the inside of the finished product. I followed Amy’s idea and wanted my heart inside out to add texture to the finished product, so I drew my heart on the outside of the sweater. In Sharpie. Because I’m a rebel.
Step 6: I didn’t take a photo of this step, but you turn the sweatshirt right side out and CAREFULLY cut out the TOP heart! Then you’re left with this beauty!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY TO ALL THOSE KITTEHS & PUPS OUT THERE!
Make sure to spoil your babes! <3
Happy Valentine’s Day, all!! Make sure to love your family, your furbabies, your significant others, your coworkers, and most of all… YOURSELF. You are fantastic and worthy of a little self-lovin’ today! :) I’m grateful for all of the people in my life today and every day! Thanks to all my blog followers, readers, and sponsors!
Oh, V-day is in the air, guys! ;]
Step 1: First I cut out hearts in the felt! This was not precise… I wanted them to be all different shapes and kind of imperfect. So they were! =)