- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- The Gates: A Review fb.me/75D898x9S 6 hours ago
- Happy Halloween wp.me/p1pJhn-2gt fb.me/7ATkwwg9k 7 hours ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2gk fb.me/6Nd6hN1fA 1 day ago
- Never Grow Up wp.me/p1pJhn-2gn fb.me/3myHjDpjC 5 days ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2fS fb.me/1zTS1TVVJ 1 week ago
- 119,026 hits
Category Archives: Things I love right now
The hubby and I went shopping this past week and we both ended up with some awesome loot! This is what I walked away with (can you tell we don’t go shopping very often?):
- Two cat shirts
– Thor baseball shirt
– Rust-colored sweater
– Two pairs of jeans
– Six pairs of no-show cat socks
– Grey Vans
– Knit TOMS
All in all, I scored!!! =) Now to order a big oversized sweater to complete my fall wardrobe!
Daisy Dream from Ruche
Daisies are my absolute favorite flower… and this tunic is dreamy!
Date at the Gardens Heel from Modcloth
My little tween heart loved me some chunky heels. I wonder if I’ll ever grow out of that?!
Flirty and Dessert-y Nail Stickers from Modcloth
GAH!! How cool are these? If they came in a bread scent, I would’ve ordered three packs already…
Gotta Jete! Cardigan from Modcloth
Mmmmm, comfy sweaters make me think of fall. Comfy sweaters, pumpkins, and hot espresso.
Perk of Art Bag from Modcloth
I’m not much of a purse wearer. I mostly just carry around my wallet, but this purse is so cute! Makes me wish I was more of a girl!
Short and sweet is the name of this week’s Things I’m Loving…
It’s an unexplainable love affair between me and the Kanken Classic in Ochre. I need a laptop bag for work, but this one is definitely excessive. I don’t need it… I just think it’s really, really pretty!
False eyelashes! Gah! My makeup/hair stylist gave me some for our wedding day and I loved them! A good alternative to putting in false eyelashes everyday is the younique 3D Fiber Lashes. They aren’t as flawless as false eyelashes, but it’s much easier to apply if you’re makeup impaired like me.
I’m loving surprise visits from my bestest best friend and her fiance! <3