- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Donate to the Relay For Life of Greene County! My team! Our event is this weekend! main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 6 days ago
- Awesome date night with Mitchel! Olive Garden and red wine #happygirl 1 month ago
- "A girl that feels needed is already a quarter in love." -John Fowles, The French Lieutenant's Woman 2 months ago
- Donate to my Relay For Life of Greene County team!! m.main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 3 months ago
- Long lunches with my mom make everything better!! 3 months ago
Let’s Do Brunch
- 85,567 hits
Background Designed By:
Category Archives: QuotesImage Image
“Saying ‘I notice you’re a nerd’ is like saying, ‘Hey, I notice that you’d rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you’d rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?’”
This sweater looks amazingly COZY! I want one, stat! =)
[via Quernus Crafts]
[via Sheepish Knit Crochet]
How cuuuuute!? Tea lover’s pin cushion!
[via Moon and Lion]
The perfect compliment to my own collection.
And that’s what I’m loving this week! What about you kiddos out there in cyber land?
I have a brand new job that starts December 12th!!! Can you believe it? This week has been a whirlwind and I’m still in shock that my last day at my current job will be a week from today!
It’s at a marketing place in town [aka: No 80 minute drive each day] and I couldn’t be more thrilled about it. I’ll be creating the position pretty much… and as organization is my favorite word, I think it’ll be a fantastic, fantastic new career move. The company is wonderful and the people all seem really down to earth and creative.
I’m really very excited and I can’t wait for this next chapter of my life!! <3
Another Saturday filled with things I’m loving right now! =] I love searching the web during the week to come up with these things, are these entries as fun for you all as they are for me?
1. This is so my mantra for life. I need to print this up and hang it up in my cube AND at home, just so I never forget!
2. People being excited about Green Lantern enough to put GL stuff up for sale on Etsy! Lovin it! [Click to pics to go to the respective sites]
3. These cute, cute Hello Kitty earrings from Popcycled on Etsy.
4. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… Heather Kent on Etsy hand paints some beautiful, beautiful necklaces!
5. This tooled leather journal/sketchbook from Medieval Journey on Etsy. I can just imagine sitting in a park in this autumn weather writing entries and ideas and mini sketches to go with it all. Lovely, lovely journal!
I have found so many cool things online searching lately. I have some items in the wing to show off!
1. Kaylah’s Strawberry Nail Tutorial over at The Dainty Squid! So creative & cute!
2. Darlingtonia Foxy Moccasins at Red Velvet. If I had a ton of money to spend on a totally new wardrobe, Red Velvet would be one of my first stops! These are too cute for words!
3. Aviator Vest from Target! It’s so perfect for fall weather… and really nifty looking!
4. Ryan Reynolds. All this talk of the Green Lantern film coming out on 14 October is making me think of how perfectly sweet and dreamy RR is!
5. This quote. Inspirational, endearing, and perfectly simple. It’s what I want out of life and a relationship!
What are some of the things you guys are loving right now?