Mitch & I had a spectacular date night last night! I wore my pretty floral dress with my big belt and purple tights. I felt like such a cutesie lady! We went to Domo [a hibachi grill] to get some steak/iron in me, anemia be damned! =) We were the only people at our table, which made it extra fun. We made friends with the cook & had a really great time. The date ended with reading some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while cuddled up in our pajamas! Perfect date night.
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Aunt Donna’s Visit wp.me/p1pJhn-2gE fb.me/75YU9QOhz 1 hour ago
- The Gates: A Review fb.me/75D898x9S 1 day ago
- Happy Halloween wp.me/p1pJhn-2gt fb.me/7ATkwwg9k 1 day ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2gk fb.me/6Nd6hN1fA 2 days ago
- Never Grow Up wp.me/p1pJhn-2gn fb.me/3myHjDpjC 6 days ago
- 119,079 hits