Mitch & I had a spectacular date night last night! I wore my pretty floral dress with my big belt and purple tights. I felt like such a cutesie lady! We went to Domo [a hibachi grill] to get some steak/iron in me, anemia be damned! =) We were the only people at our table, which made it extra fun. We made friends with the cook & had a really great time. The date ended with reading some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while cuddled up in our pajamas! Perfect date night.
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2g7 fb.me/3DIjNdCXU 9 hours ago
- Babies Know Best wp.me/p1pJhn-2fW fb.me/2MEEHt15A 2 days ago
- Things I’m Loving Right Now wp.me/p1pJhn-2fU fb.me/1dImIoFUv 3 days ago
- Grizzly Bear vs Brown Bear wp.me/p1pJhn-2fK fb.me/6OMyhdv2k 6 days ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2fD fb.me/7484m16uq 1 week ago
- 118,666 hits