Mitch & I had a spectacular date night last night! I wore my pretty floral dress with my big belt and purple tights. I felt like such a cutesie lady! We went to Domo [a hibachi grill] to get some steak/iron in me, anemia be damned! =) We were the only people at our table, which made it extra fun. We made friends with the cook & had a really great time. The date ended with reading some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while cuddled up in our pajamas! Perfect date night.
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Cuddles wp.me/s1pJhn-cuddles fb.me/7mhQKFcxW 5 days ago
- Romance wp.me/s1pJhn-romance fb.me/1vXnXObRx 1 week ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2kD fb.me/75FqPupK5 1 week ago
- Glitch: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-2i1 fb.me/1ms5A48lt 1 week ago
- Bubble Bath wp.me/p1pJhn-2kO fb.me/3R9352bze 1 week ago
- 121,394 hits