Mitch & I had a spectacular date night last night! I wore my pretty floral dress with my big belt and purple tights. I felt like such a cutesie lady! We went to Domo [a hibachi grill] to get some steak/iron in me, anemia be damned! =) We were the only people at our table, which made it extra fun. We made friends with the cook & had a really great time. The date ended with reading some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while cuddled up in our pajamas! Perfect date night.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Happy Easter wp.me/p1pJhn-25b 1 hour ago
- Happy Easter fb.me/6ov8kZFat 1 hour ago
- Things I'm Loving Right Now wp.me/p1pJhn-25i 1 day ago
- Things I'm Loving Right Now fb.me/6AXKbyZdt 1 day ago
- Mad About the Boy: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-1ZT 2 days ago
- 110,652 hits