Mitch & I had a spectacular date night last night! I wore my pretty floral dress with my big belt and purple tights. I felt like such a cutesie lady! We went to Domo [a hibachi grill] to get some steak/iron in me, anemia be damned! =) We were the only people at our table, which made it extra fun. We made friends with the cook & had a really great time. The date ended with reading some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while cuddled up in our pajamas! Perfect date night.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- My Cape wp.me/p1pJhn-2dg 3 weeks ago
- My Cape wp.me/p1pJhn-2dg fb.me/35e7OZajX 3 weeks ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2dl 3 weeks ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2dl fb.me/6PUoIOjd3 3 weeks ago
- Mary Poppins: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-27i 3 weeks ago
- 116,213 hits