Mitch & I had a spectacular date night last night! I wore my pretty floral dress with my big belt and purple tights. I felt like such a cutesie lady! We went to Domo [a hibachi grill] to get some steak/iron in me, anemia be damned! =) We were the only people at our table, which made it extra fun. We made friends with the cook & had a really great time. The date ended with reading some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while cuddled up in our pajamas! Perfect date night.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Donate to the Relay For Life of Greene County! My team! Our event is this weekend! main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 2 days ago
- Awesome date night with Mitchel! Olive Garden and red wine #happygirl 1 month ago
- "A girl that feels needed is already a quarter in love." -John Fowles, The French Lieutenant's Woman 2 months ago
- Donate to my Relay For Life of Greene County team!! m.main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 3 months ago
- Long lunches with my mom make everything better!! 3 months ago
Let’s Do Brunch
- 85,293 hits
Background Designed By: