Mitch & I had a spectacular date night last night! I wore my pretty floral dress with my big belt and purple tights. I felt like such a cutesie lady! We went to Domo [a hibachi grill] to get some steak/iron in me, anemia be damned! =) We were the only people at our table, which made it extra fun. We made friends with the cook & had a really great time. The date ended with reading some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while cuddled up in our pajamas! Perfect date night.
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- My Christmas Wish List wp.me/p1pJhn-2iY fb.me/79maqpTKW 2 hours ago
- Toys wp.me/s1pJhn-toys fb.me/6QLs4aeIF 3 days ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2j1 fb.me/3e2LnFa2Z 4 days ago
- Time is Money wp.me/p1pJhn-2iO fb.me/40yUfVyxT 6 days ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2iL fb.me/3UGJFkgQs 1 week ago
- 120,337 hits