Mitch & I had a spectacular date night last night! I wore my pretty floral dress with my big belt and purple tights. I felt like such a cutesie lady! We went to Domo [a hibachi grill] to get some steak/iron in me, anemia be damned! =) We were the only people at our table, which made it extra fun. We made friends with the cook & had a really great time. The date ended with reading some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while cuddled up in our pajamas! Perfect date night.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- I am not ready to be awake yet... Ugh to mornings. 1 month ago
- "More and more, it feels like I'm doing a really bad impersonation of myself." -Choke by Chuck Palahniuk 4 months ago
- Who is John Galt? #atlasshrugged #aynrand 4 months ago
- Just got some awesome stuff from my friend's Initials, Inc site! So cute! myinitials-inc.com/MRSMOMMA/ 4 months ago
- Blade runner was the worst piece of sci-fi I have ever seen! 4 months ago
Let’s Do Brunch
- 101,679 hits
Background Designed By: