Mitch & I had a spectacular date night last night! I wore my pretty floral dress with my big belt and purple tights. I felt like such a cutesie lady! We went to Domo [a hibachi grill] to get some steak/iron in me, anemia be damned! =) We were the only people at our table, which made it extra fun. We made friends with the cook & had a really great time. The date ended with reading some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while cuddled up in our pajamas! Perfect date night.
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Depression and Other Drugs fb.me/8jvPBECN3 1 month ago
- Landline: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-2k2 fb.me/1MJFTETGa 4 months ago
- Liar wp.me/s1pJhn-liar fb.me/71M1NMHZa 4 months ago
- Transparent: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-2k0 fb.me/3LxnnoGUp 4 months ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2lX fb.me/7e7o6ZAtL 4 months ago
- 125,867 hits