- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-27g 4 hours ago
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil: A Review fb.me/F1TmJMN2 4 hours ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2d1 1 day ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2d1 fb.me/6zhdotNPQ 1 day ago
- Twins wp.me/s1pJhn-twins 1 day ago
- 115,056 hits
Category Archives: nerds
The things I’m loving right now? The amazing past month I’ve had! I met Matt Smith, Boomer (the Pacers mascot), and Meryl Streep. =) I know it seems silly, but we’re really having an amazing 2014… I can’t believe I not only get to marry my BEST friend this year, I also met some heroes of mine & enjoyed many, many adventures. =) 2014, you’ve been so good to me.
I am completely heartbroken, but Mitch & I just finished watching the Tennant years of Doctor Who. He was the absolute best… I’m so nervous for Matt Smith’s version of the Doctor. Here’s to Doctor Ten and everything he was! He made the Doctor for me. =)