- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2eo 8 hours ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2eo fb.me/76kSrH0DB 8 hours ago
- The Memory Keeper's Daughter: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-27m 23 hours ago
- The Memory Keeper's Daughter: A Review fb.me/1i4it1316 23 hours ago
- All Booked wp.me/p1pJhn-2e4 2 days ago
- 117,473 hits
Category Archives: nerds
The things I’m loving right now? The amazing past month I’ve had! I met Matt Smith, Boomer (the Pacers mascot), and Meryl Streep. =) I know it seems silly, but we’re really having an amazing 2014… I can’t believe I not only get to marry my BEST friend this year, I also met some heroes of mine & enjoyed many, many adventures. =) 2014, you’ve been so good to me.
I am completely heartbroken, but Mitch & I just finished watching the Tennant years of Doctor Who. He was the absolute best… I’m so nervous for Matt Smith’s version of the Doctor. Here’s to Doctor Ten and everything he was! He made the Doctor for me. =)