- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2iL fb.me/3UGJFkgQs 2 days ago
- I survived wp.me/p1pJhn-2iI fb.me/1rPE6oZ4w 3 days ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2iz fb.me/3pGCuWQe3 4 days ago
- The Night Circus: A Review fb.me/43T8ozDTF 5 days ago
- Indiana Vernacular wp.me/p1pJhn-2hN fb.me/3yZXOu9SA 6 days ago
- 120,062 hits
Category Archives: nerds
The things I’m loving right now? The amazing past month I’ve had! I met Matt Smith, Boomer (the Pacers mascot), and Meryl Streep. =) I know it seems silly, but we’re really having an amazing 2014… I can’t believe I not only get to marry my BEST friend this year, I also met some heroes of mine & enjoyed many, many adventures. =) 2014, you’ve been so good to me.
I am completely heartbroken, but Mitch & I just finished watching the Tennant years of Doctor Who. He was the absolute best… I’m so nervous for Matt Smith’s version of the Doctor. Here’s to Doctor Ten and everything he was! He made the Doctor for me. =)