My last pair of winter boots were demolished last Spring during a hiking excursion… a branch jammed through the bottom of the boots and they were taking on water. That defeats the purpose of winter boots, so I decided it was about time to get another pair of working winter boots. I found these beauties at Shoe Carnival and they are the perfect blend of stylishness and utility… just my style. Are you guys ready for the winter weather?!
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2dT 7 hours ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2dT fb.me/31tr1B924 7 hours ago
- Under the Never Sky wp.me/p1pJhn-27k 22 hours ago
- Under the Never Sky fb.me/1zBLX0X4P 22 hours ago
- Franklin & Blake wp.me/p1pJhn-2dN 2 days ago
- 117,185 hits