My last pair of winter boots were demolished last Spring during a hiking excursion… a branch jammed through the bottom of the boots and they were taking on water. That defeats the purpose of winter boots, so I decided it was about time to get another pair of working winter boots. I found these beauties at Shoe Carnival and they are the perfect blend of stylishness and utility… just my style. Are you guys ready for the winter weather?!
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- I am not ready to be awake yet... Ugh to mornings. 1 month ago
- "More and more, it feels like I'm doing a really bad impersonation of myself." -Choke by Chuck Palahniuk 4 months ago
- Who is John Galt? #atlasshrugged #aynrand 4 months ago
- Just got some awesome stuff from my friend's Initials, Inc site! So cute! myinitials-inc.com/MRSMOMMA/ 4 months ago
- Blade runner was the worst piece of sci-fi I have ever seen! 4 months ago
Let’s Do Brunch
- 101,955 hits
Background Designed By: