- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- What is it about painting my nails nude that makes me feel sexy and classy? 5 days ago
- "I go to seek a great perhaps." 1 week ago
- Donate to the Relay For Life of Greene County! My team! Our event is this weekend! main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 1 month ago
- Awesome date night with Mitchel! Olive Garden and red wine #happygirl 2 months ago
- "A girl that feels needed is already a quarter in love." -John Fowles, The French Lieutenant's Woman 3 months ago
Let’s Do Brunch
- 87,972 hits
Background Designed By:
Category Archives: fashionista
Woohoo! I got my stuff together and I’m going to show you another grouping of some fantastical items I’ve been scoping out on the interwebs lately:
That last shirt has horses on it. I love it! Also, chevron will always be a love of mine. AND THAT PURSE. Such a brilliant color, if only they would mark it down a bajillion dollars. haha.
I am also participating this week in The Nearsighted Owl’s I’m Proud of My Size Linkup! I am not a skinny mini. I have curves and breasts and hips and a badunkadunk. It’s the way God built me and there’s no denying it. I have stretch marks from puberty happening at such a fast pace & I’m okay with that… Not just okay. I’m happy with my curvacious female form!
One of my closest gal pals Ashlee Farris is now a Creative Partner for Initials, Inc! They have ALL SORTS of cutesie bags and accessories… and free personalization if that’s your thang! =)
The tech wallet is one of my fave items… AND it’s in a chevron pattern… be still my heart!!
A giant carry all bag?? It’s officially called the One Trip Wonder, but I think it would be a fantastic travel bag for weekend trips. Easy and fun!! Or even a nice bag for work! =)
I also super dig these Laundry bags. Someday when I get to be fancier, this is the way I’ll be going!
They have all sorts of colors, designs, and font options for you to choose from! =) It’s like Vera Bradley, only more funtional!! Make sure to check out Ashlee’s site! She’s kind of a kick ass lady!!!
So this time I left the colors in for a bit longer and GLOBBED on the colors. The purple came out more purple and less dark blue and the turquoise is actually turquoise instead of light blue. I’m officially in love [and also a little bit of a my-little-pony] with this hair-do!
I did it, guys! I tie dyed my hair!!!!! Aren’t you proud of me? I’ve always wanted to do something crazy and fun like this!! I got the okay from my boss and with Pitchfork [concert festival] this weekend, I had to change things up a bit!! =) I’m a wild child and I’m definitely loving this look. It’s laid back and not overly abrasive, LOVE.
Doesn’t that photo just look MAJESTIC?! haha. Really, though, I was on a hill trying to balance in these wicked heels’o'mine! =) I did pretty well if I do say so myself!
What can I say? Franklin is much better at outfit posts than I am! =P
Did I also mention that I dislike outfit posts in the sun? They make my eyes all squinty and my cheeks all chubster. Alas, alack… REAL LIFE. =) The realer, the better, right? [Did I just say realer?!]