My last pair of winter boots were demolished last Spring during a hiking excursion… a branch jammed through the bottom of the boots and they were taking on water. That defeats the purpose of winter boots, so I decided it was about time to get another pair of working winter boots. I found these beauties at Shoe Carnival and they are the perfect blend of stylishness and utility… just my style. Are you guys ready for the winter weather?!
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- My Cape wp.me/p1pJhn-2dg 1 month ago
- My Cape wp.me/p1pJhn-2dg fb.me/35e7OZajX 1 month ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2dl 1 month ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2dl fb.me/6PUoIOjd3 1 month ago
- Mary Poppins: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-27i 1 month ago
- 116,587 hits