Today is my brother John’s birthday. We have always been incredibly close and I don’t take that for granted. I know a lot of people who barely even talk to their siblings, I talk to Johnny about once a day. He’s one of my best friends. He is a really intelligent, very caring man and I can’t believe that he’s turning 25 years old today. I’m so blessed to be his sister. I love you, bucco, and I hope this birthday is one to remember. =)
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- “Do not read as children do to enjoy themselves, or as the ambitious do to educate themselves. No, read to live.” -Gustave Flaubert 3 hours ago
- RT @sofawned: How cute are these #Autumn inspired cookies? bit.ly/GAFIHQ Keep it simple, or go fancy! http://t.co/8nhiCER92D 3 hours ago
- RT @FindChaos: EVERYBODY WITH A RAGING SINUS HEADACHE SAY, "sssshhhhh! Fuuuuu-...." 3 hours ago
- Cleaning Angels wp.me/p1pJhn-2eR fb.me/2VaBOYRu0 18 hours ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2eU fb.me/3w4mnscy8 1 day ago
- 117,878 hits