Today is my brother John’s birthday. We have always been incredibly close and I don’t take that for granted. I know a lot of people who barely even talk to their siblings, I talk to Johnny about once a day. He’s one of my best friends. He is a really intelligent, very caring man and I can’t believe that he’s turning 25 years old today. I’m so blessed to be his sister. I love you, bucco, and I hope this birthday is one to remember. =)
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Time is Money wp.me/p1pJhn-2iO fb.me/40yUfVyxT 1 day ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2iL fb.me/3UGJFkgQs 4 days ago
- I survived wp.me/p1pJhn-2iI fb.me/1rPE6oZ4w 5 days ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2iz fb.me/3pGCuWQe3 6 days ago
- The Night Circus: A Review fb.me/43T8ozDTF 1 week ago
- 120,159 hits