Today is my brother John’s birthday. We have always been incredibly close and I don’t take that for granted. I know a lot of people who barely even talk to their siblings, I talk to Johnny about once a day. He’s one of my best friends. He is a really intelligent, very caring man and I can’t believe that he’s turning 25 years old today. I’m so blessed to be his sister. I love you, bucco, and I hope this birthday is one to remember. =)
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-21F 6 hours ago
- Kitty Corner fb.me/2JuYQlN6I 6 hours ago
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-1VJ 1 day ago
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being: A Review fb.me/ZPoNXABz 1 day ago
- Doogie Howser, M.D. wp.me/p1pJhn-21B 2 days ago
- 108,463 hits