This is my baby-holding smile… it’s ginormous! This is Quintin, he’s almost 4 months old and he helped me celebrate my birthday last Sunday! Along with the other Farris kids (& parents), my family, Mitch, and Mitch’s family. We grilled out and enjoyed the park! It was a great day, despite the fact that I am now THAT MUCH closer to 30. Ugh. I am a very spoiled little kitten and everyone made sure of that. Pretty blessed. =)
Things I would love for my birthday this year!
It’s the 15th of August, if you’re at all curious! =)
Tardis USB // Grumpy Cat // DeLorean replica // BSG Wings // Atom Hoodie
Is my geek showing through this wishlist?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOST FAVORITE 19 YEAR OLD, KARIANNE!!!
Kari, you are such an incredible person… full of spirit and humor and kindness. You really care about people, despite you trying to play it off. ;-] You really make every trip that much funnier and crazier!! You are a fantastic aunt, too, and I know your nieces adore you. Mitch and I are very lucky to have you in our lives. You are a great sister and I hope 19 is full of even more adventures! I love you!
Today I am in Nevada celebrating the first birthday of my niece Abbigayle!! =) It was a last minute decision to make this trip, but OH SO WORTH IT. I can’t believe that I’m getting to spend this time with my brother Joel and his family. I’m so blessed!!
Happy Birthday to my Mitchel! He turns 29 years old today… so close to the big 3-0!!!! =) I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is an incredibly intelligent, incredibly driven man and he makes everything in my life better. Couldn’t do it without you, love. Here’s to another year older and hopefully another year wiser. ;)
Happy 24th Birthday to my partner-in-crime, my best friend since childhood, and one of the men in my life who has meant the most to me! My brother Johnny is an incredible young man and I’m so proud of all of the hard work he’s been putting into school this year! He’s gotten SOC [Student-of-the-Course] twice now and he keeps getting better and better! I can’t wait to see what he accomplishes in his life!
Today is my 26th birthday!!! I can’t believe how fast my life and the past few years have flown by… in memory of the last year, these are my top 5 memories from my 25th year!
1. Starting to date Mitchel. It’s been an incredible year… I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy in my life.
2. The day we brought Franklin home from the Humane Society. He was such a roly-poly little man!
3. Going on a family vacation to Washington, DC!! We went to the Smithsonians, stayed downtown, and really, just spent a TON of time together. I really love my family and spending down time with them!
4. Getting my owl tattoo!! I finally took the plunge and got my first large piece on my arm! I really could not love it more!
5. Starting a new job. And starting to think about my career in the long term! I’ve been making strides in my goals lately and I’m really happy to see what the future may bring!
Okay, 26… I’m ready for you!! Let’s see what you’ve got!! =)