Today is my brother John’s birthday. We have always been incredibly close and I don’t take that for granted. I know a lot of people who barely even talk to their siblings, I talk to Johnny about once a day. He’s one of my best friends. He is a really intelligent, very caring man and I can’t believe that he’s turning 25 years old today. I’m so blessed to be his sister. I love you, bucco, and I hope this birthday is one to remember. =)
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Depression and Other Drugs fb.me/8jvPBECN3 1 month ago
- Landline: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-2k2 fb.me/1MJFTETGa 4 months ago
- Liar wp.me/s1pJhn-liar fb.me/71M1NMHZa 4 months ago
- Transparent: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-2k0 fb.me/3LxnnoGUp 4 months ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2lX fb.me/7e7o6ZAtL 4 months ago
- 125,926 hits