My 30 before 30 list:
1. Go back to Hawaii.
2. Ride in a hot air balloon.
3. Read the entire Bible.
4. Finish the Modern Library’s Top 100 Novels of All Time list.
5. Get married to my best friend.
6. Crochet a blanket.
7. Have a job I love.
8. Complete a short story or poem.
9. Paint something on canvas.
10. Get sponsors for my blog.
11. Sew my own pajamas.
12. Dye my hair a fun color [even if it's just the tips].
13. Celebrate New Year’s in NYC.
14. Visit my two nieces again.
15. Fill a journal.
16. Take a trip with my Hawaii girls.
17. Own a Holga camera.
18. Make Sock Monkeys for all of my nieces.
19. Do a Skip-it 100 consecutive times.
20. Make my own Christmas cards.
21. Fill my quote book.
22. Plan a theme party.
23. Dance on the rooftop of a building.
24. Get another tattoo.
25. Do a 365 days photo challenge.
26. Participate in a Color Run.
27. Get a professional photo shoot.
28. Make Thanksgiving dinner myself.
29. Hold a newborn babe.
30. Take a trip to celebrate my 30th birthday!
What about you all? What is on your bucket lists?