Oh Valentines Day, you are the bane of my existence. Not really. I just don’t really like you as a “holiday” or as a friend. I am a firm believer in loving the person you are with and telling them so throughout the year. I am also a fan of surprises and surprising your loved one all year with little things. That said, Happy V-day if you celebrate it. Otherwise, I love you just the same as I did yesterday, reader, and just as much as I will tomorrow.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- I am not ready to be awake yet... Ugh to mornings. 1 month ago
- "More and more, it feels like I'm doing a really bad impersonation of myself." -Choke by Chuck Palahniuk 4 months ago
- Who is John Galt? #atlasshrugged #aynrand 4 months ago
- Just got some awesome stuff from my friend's Initials, Inc site! So cute! myinitials-inc.com/MRSMOMMA/ 4 months ago
- Blade runner was the worst piece of sci-fi I have ever seen! 4 months ago
Let’s Do Brunch
- 101,770 hits
Background Designed By: