Oh Valentines Day, you are the bane of my existence. Not really. I just don’t really like you as a “holiday” or as a friend. I am a firm believer in loving the person you are with and telling them so throughout the year. I am also a fan of surprises and surprising your loved one all year with little things. That said, Happy V-day if you celebrate it. Otherwise, I love you just the same as I did yesterday, reader, and just as much as I will tomorrow.
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Depression and Other Drugs fb.me/8jvPBECN3 1 month ago
- Landline: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-2k2 fb.me/1MJFTETGa 4 months ago
- Liar wp.me/s1pJhn-liar fb.me/71M1NMHZa 4 months ago
- Transparent: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-2k0 fb.me/3LxnnoGUp 4 months ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2lX fb.me/7e7o6ZAtL 4 months ago
- 125,971 hits