Oh Valentines Day, you are the bane of my existence. Not really. I just don’t really like you as a “holiday” or as a friend. I am a firm believer in loving the person you are with and telling them so throughout the year. I am also a fan of surprises and surprising your loved one all year with little things. That said, Happy V-day if you celebrate it. Otherwise, I love you just the same as I did yesterday, reader, and just as much as I will tomorrow.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- My Cape wp.me/p1pJhn-2dg 3 weeks ago
- My Cape wp.me/p1pJhn-2dg fb.me/35e7OZajX 3 weeks ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2dl 3 weeks ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2dl fb.me/6PUoIOjd3 3 weeks ago
- Mary Poppins: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-27i 3 weeks ago
- 116,102 hits