Oh Valentines Day, you are the bane of my existence. Not really. I just don’t really like you as a “holiday” or as a friend. I am a firm believer in loving the person you are with and telling them so throughout the year. I am also a fan of surprises and surprising your loved one all year with little things. That said, Happy V-day if you celebrate it. Otherwise, I love you just the same as I did yesterday, reader, and just as much as I will tomorrow.
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Babies Know Best wp.me/p1pJhn-2fW fb.me/2MEEHt15A 1 day ago
- Things I’m Loving Right Now wp.me/p1pJhn-2fU fb.me/1dImIoFUv 2 days ago
- Grizzly Bear vs Brown Bear wp.me/p1pJhn-2fK fb.me/6OMyhdv2k 5 days ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2fD fb.me/7484m16uq 6 days ago
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children fb.me/2tGxTcfDw 1 week ago
- 118,617 hits