Oh Valentines Day, you are the bane of my existence. Not really. I just don’t really like you as a “holiday” or as a friend. I am a firm believer in loving the person you are with and telling them so throughout the year. I am also a fan of surprises and surprising your loved one all year with little things. That said, Happy V-day if you celebrate it. Otherwise, I love you just the same as I did yesterday, reader, and just as much as I will tomorrow.
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Time is Money wp.me/p1pJhn-2iO fb.me/40yUfVyxT 1 day ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2iL fb.me/3UGJFkgQs 4 days ago
- I survived wp.me/p1pJhn-2iI fb.me/1rPE6oZ4w 5 days ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2iz fb.me/3pGCuWQe3 6 days ago
- The Night Circus: A Review fb.me/43T8ozDTF 1 week ago
- 120,146 hits