Oh Valentines Day, you are the bane of my existence. Not really. I just don’t really like you as a “holiday” or as a friend. I am a firm believer in loving the person you are with and telling them so throughout the year. I am also a fan of surprises and surprising your loved one all year with little things. That said, Happy V-day if you celebrate it. Otherwise, I love you just the same as I did yesterday, reader, and just as much as I will tomorrow.
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2gk fb.me/6Nd6hN1fA 10 hours ago
- Never Grow Up wp.me/p1pJhn-2gn fb.me/3myHjDpjC 4 days ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2fS fb.me/1zTS1TVVJ 1 week ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2g7 fb.me/3DIjNdCXU 1 week ago
- Babies Know Best wp.me/p1pJhn-2fW fb.me/2MEEHt15A 1 week ago
- 118,998 hits