Oh Valentines Day, you are the bane of my existence. Not really. I just don’t really like you as a “holiday” or as a friend. I am a firm believer in loving the person you are with and telling them so throughout the year. I am also a fan of surprises and surprising your loved one all year with little things. That said, Happy V-day if you celebrate it. Otherwise, I love you just the same as I did yesterday, reader, and just as much as I will tomorrow.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil: A Review wp.me/p1pJhn-27g 4 hours ago
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil: A Review fb.me/F1TmJMN2 4 hours ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2d1 1 day ago
- Awkward & Awesome Thursday wp.me/p1pJhn-2d1 fb.me/6zhdotNPQ 1 day ago
- Twins wp.me/s1pJhn-twins 1 day ago
- 115,056 hits