This one is so telling of what I’ve been doing the past week… organizing, organizing, organizing. Trying to make our new apartment habitable! Either way, this DIY involved me building the IKEA Kassett Box with lid !! I then put all of my loose comics in boards and bags to keep them in mint condition and organized them by title and volume! =) I love having them all there and organized… it makes it much easier for me if I want to reread a storyarc or introduce Mitchel or Travis to comics.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Donate to the Relay For Life of Greene County! My team! Our event is this weekend! main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 1 week ago
- Awesome date night with Mitchel! Olive Garden and red wine #happygirl 1 month ago
- "A girl that feels needed is already a quarter in love." -John Fowles, The French Lieutenant's Woman 2 months ago
- Donate to my Relay For Life of Greene County team!! m.main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 3 months ago
- Long lunches with my mom make everything better!! 3 months ago
Let’s Do Brunch
- 85,637 hits
Background Designed By: