This outfit post is part of my new lease on life… involving being REAL to myself on this blog of mine. I am wearing ZERO makeup in this outfit post. Real to life. haha. It’s so sad to me that this is an accomplishment for me nowadays, it never used to be. I never wore makeup at all until I had a boss tell me 3 years ago that I didn’t look professional enough in my job due to my lack of makeup and heels. Something I was adamantly against in my post-college years. Either way, I guess what my sick-addled brain is trying to say that this is a step for me. A step in the right direction – allowing my blog to be more true to life.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Donate to the Relay For Life of Greene County! My team! Our event is this weekend! main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 5 days ago
- Awesome date night with Mitchel! Olive Garden and red wine #happygirl 1 month ago
- "A girl that feels needed is already a quarter in love." -John Fowles, The French Lieutenant's Woman 2 months ago
- Donate to my Relay For Life of Greene County team!! m.main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 3 months ago
- Long lunches with my mom make everything better!! 3 months ago
Let’s Do Brunch
- 85,490 hits
Background Designed By: