First I did a bottom layer of A Crewed Interest [the lighter pink]. Then I poured both colors out onto a piece of paper and blended the middles a bit. I grabbed a round makeup applicator and pressed it into the mixture and then on my DRIED nails.
- Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Avid reader. Harry Potter addict. Christian gal. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Midwestern girl. Color-changing hair. Actor by night. Baking queen.
- Donate to the Relay For Life of Greene County! My team! Our event is this weekend! main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 1 week ago
- Awesome date night with Mitchel! Olive Garden and red wine #happygirl 1 month ago
- "A girl that feels needed is already a quarter in love." -John Fowles, The French Lieutenant's Woman 2 months ago
- Donate to my Relay For Life of Greene County team!! m.main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=… 3 months ago
- Long lunches with my mom make everything better!! 3 months ago
Let’s Do Brunch
- 85,684 hits
Background Designed By: