1. I am an avid DVD collector. Not only do I own a ridiculous amount of dvds [and actually watch a majority of them on a daily basis], but I also own a lot of tv series collections. My tv series include: Friends, Freaks & Geeks [1 season], Sex & the City, That 70′s Show, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, etc!
2. I take photos. A lot of photos. It’s like an obsessive need to commemorate each moment in my life… even the silly ones. My friends are constantly being harassed by my Nikon D3100! I think I just love having such a fantastic camera [FINALLY] and being able to take such great photos!
3. I’m flaky. Sometimes I make plans with friends and then the day of I’ll feel too exhausted or too stressed from work, etc… and instead of just sticking with plans, I’ll cancel them so I can go home, get in pjs, and be alone. I can be a bit of a loner sometimes, I think. Sorry, friends… I’m a flake!
4. I am obsessed with animals… pretty much every pet-like animal with the exception of non-owl birds. haha. I’ve always had pets, practically from birth. My family has just always been the type to have a furry creature running/lounging about. This is probably why I have 3 cats & 1 pup. I like the company of my furbabies!
5. I have a mild case of OCD. And no, I’m not just saying that. I have actually been diagnosed with OCD/anxiety. Before I started taking my medication I felt on edge all the time… and I can’t say enough good things about getting help for anxiety disorders. It really has made all the difference! And I’m not ashamed of it at all, I am Flawed and Fabulous.
What about you guys? 5 facts you’d like to share??