- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2g7 fb.me/3DIjNdCXU 1 day ago
- Babies Know Best wp.me/p1pJhn-2fW fb.me/2MEEHt15A 3 days ago
- Things I’m Loving Right Now wp.me/p1pJhn-2fU fb.me/1dImIoFUv 4 days ago
- Grizzly Bear vs Brown Bear wp.me/p1pJhn-2fK fb.me/6OMyhdv2k 1 week ago
- Kitty Corner wp.me/p1pJhn-2fD fb.me/7484m16uq 1 week ago
- 118,708 hits
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs is a novel I had heard a lot about through the grapevine. I always like to check out books that are getting a lot of fuss because I want to find out what it’s all about.
In short, this novel was a disappointment. With it’s cast of children with special talents and it’s just-odd-enough matriarch, you would assume the story would practically write itself, but I found the novel boring and slow. How can you make a book about time travel and super powers dull?! It did not hold my interest and I found myself hoping for the novels end so I could pick up something else. Too dull – not recommended.